At the end everyone clapped. I'm so deeply moved

Today I receive good news about my presentation. Really I deeply moved for the reaction of my colleagues. Thank you a lot.


We showed your presentation at the session of today and the audience
of about 25 people thought it was very interesting. At the end everyone
clapped. Actually I thought it was one of the most interesting papers that
was submitted. Thank you.

I wondered if you would be interested in writing a paper about this work?
I am editor of a journal (called '***') and I think your presentation would make a nice article. I would be happy to assist you to do this. What do you think?

Best wishes. 
 
My talk it was about an adaptation of Wejën Kajën to the design of teaching sequence. Its great to receive this kind of news. I'm so happy. 
 
You can see the video here
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario