Today I received good news. I'm so happy

Very warm greetings Xaab-Nop

I very much enjoyed and was very interested in your presentation in Topic Study Group 30 at ICME-12.

I would really like to think through your presentation again and am hoping you can send me the u-tube link for it. If you are happy for me to, I would also like to share your presentation with others who I know will be interested.

I am also very interested in culturally responsive practice and linking mathematics learning to cultural features. In case it is of interest to you I attach a recent article which links mathematics teaching practices to a cultural (indigenous Maori) way of viewing health and well-being.

Thank you again for your presentation Xaab-Nop and all my very best wishes for your important work.

... New Zealand representative of the International Commission on Mathematical Instruction (ICMI)

Here is the video
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario