Re: Results of Abstract Submission


What we can learn from Wejën Kajën: an Ayuujk peoples' approach to Education

Dear guest. 

Today I'm very very happy. 
I'm writing these words with emotion. I'm deeply moved. And this letter is the cause of my emotion:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Hello XAAB NOP VARGAS VASQUEZ

After careful consideration of your abstract submission, we would be pleased to have you present on your topic of, “¿What can we learn from Wejën Kajën; a point of view of Ayuuk people, in Education?”, at the World Indigenous Peoples Conference on Education (WIPCE) 2017.Congratulations!

Please confirm your acceptance by replying to this message within 1 week of its receipt. Confirmation is required due to the high number of submissions we’ve received, which are currently exceeding our capacity.
If a confirmation is not received you will lose priority on our list of presentations.

Due to a high number of submissions some presentations may be subject to change in terms of presentation format. The Review Committee is looking at condensing select abstract submissions into panels or poster board format in order to accommodate all of the exceptional submissions we’ve received. Those who have been selected for changing presentation formats will be notified via email in the future. 

.....


Nyawen’kowa (Thank you),
WIPCE 2017 Administrative Assistant
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? 

I've one week for the answer. Four months ago I sent my paper to this important Conference, from my country, only two papers were sent and about 1000 papers were received to the Conference from several countries. Actually my paper have been accepted. And I hope that my participation will be exceptional.

Best regards. 
Janpääty

P.D.1 I hope that my journey is inspirational for you.
P.D.2 I'm going to see my flight to Toronto, Ca.  





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario