This is what I'm doing. ¿Do you know my perspective? Thank you for your support







I'm Xaab Nop from the Mixe tribe here in Oaxaca, Mexico, I had been working on Math education based on Indigenous Knowledges, actually from the point of view of my culture, for over 8 years now. 

Xaab Nop
I applied for a conference (World Indigenous People Conference on Education -WIPCE-) that got accepted, an amazing conference that happens every 3 years and the only conference in the World organized by Indigenous people and where more than 80% of participants are indigenous. 

I will share our ideas about education from my culture. This video is an explanation of my work.



I want to attend to the next WIPCE in Toronto, July 26-28th. I have the conference room and everything is ready, BUT I HAVEN'T GOT THE MONEY TO GET THERE!!! AND PAY FOR THE REGISTRATION!!! 

I made a funding campain for the past 4 months with no result. Here we are now, finding new horizons, and more hearts to make this dream come true. 

Soy Xaab Nop Vargas Vásquez, un políglota experto interdisciplinario e intercultural con tres doctorados. Mi pasión es la formación de profesionales reflexivos y críticos en el ámbito educativo. Cuento con amplia experiencia docente y de investigación en matemática educativa, didáctica de las ciencias, pedagogía y análisis de datos. Mi identidad Ayuujk me ha brindado una perspectiva única del mundo y me impulsa a trabajar por la interculturalidad y la diversidad en la educación. En este blog comparto mi quehacer académico y científico. Te invito a revisar mi programa de "Mentorías con Xaab Nop". Para que puedas aprender de mi experiencia y encamines tu trayectoria profesional hacia el éxito académico y científico. Gracias por seguirme

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario